Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

it's me ..

Hi ...

welcome to my blog,


My name is Panca Mudjirahardjo, just call me Panca . I was born in 1970, in Sumenep City, just a small town in Madura Island, East Java, Indonesia. I spent my childhood, 18 years, on that city.

After I graduated from SMAN I Sumenep (1988), I moved to Surabaya & Malang. I studied Civil Hydro-technique at Tenth of November Institute of Technology, Surabaya (ITS), then studied Electrical Engineering at Universitas Brawijaya (UB), Malang. And finally, I got a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, from UB.

From 1995 - 1998, I was an Assistant Enginner at Production Engineering Dept. PT. Asahi Electronics Indonesia (AEI) - Batam, a telephone and answering machine manufacturer.

From 1998 - 1999, I was an Engineering Assistant at Engineering Department, PT. Tokyo Pigeon Indonesia (TPI) - Purwakarta, an audio mechanism manufacturer.

In 1999 - 2001, I studied signal system & electronics with the Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta - Indonesia. And I got Master of Engineering from it.

Since 2002, I was a lecturer with Dept. of Electrical Engineering, at Universitas Brawijaya, Malang - Indonesia.

Since October 2011 untill now, I'm a Ph.D. student and join with Machine Intelligence Eng. Laboratory (Ishikawa Lab.) especially study a human action recognition, in Dept. of Control Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Kitakyushu - Japan.


Please enjoy with my blog,

and .... let's get a much more information from the machine's eye, and make them usefull for our life ... 


Best regards,

Panca.
-------------------------------------------------------------
e-mail : panca@ub.ac.id
            panca@ss10.cntl.kyutech.ac.jp
            pancamr@yahoo.com

facebook : pancamr@yahoo.com
youtube   : http://www.youtube.com/user/1970panca/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment